PRINCE2® - Foundation Exam
Earn the highly-prized PRINCE2® Foundation qualification without needing to visit a test centre or arrange for a physical invigilator with the PRINCE2® Foundation Exam service. Intended specifically for professionals working within the PRINCE2® framework and have completed the PRINCE2® Foundation training, this exam is best suited to:
- Project managers who need to demonstrate a basic understanding of the PRINCE2® methodology.
- Project team members who need to better understand their role within the PRINCE2® framework.
- Consultants and contractors who will be working with organisations that use the PRINCE2® framework to manage internal and external projects.
- Individuals needing to cross-train for a new role in project management and who want an industry-recognised qualification as proof of their abilities.
In order to pass the examination candidates will need to have completed the PRINCE2® Foundation study programme and be fully familiar with the basic processes and themes that make up the methodology.
Key Learning Points
The PRINCE2® Foundation exam consists of 60 questions (plus five practice questions) set over the course of sixty minutes by a dedicated invigilator online. Students will have their knowledge of the PRINCE2® project management methodologies tested to ensure that they fully understand all aspects of the framework and how it is applied to ensure a successful project outcome.
To pass the exam candidates will need to demonstrate that they can:
- Define the purpose and major content of all roles, the components, processes and themes as described in the PRINCE2® manual.
- Identify the source or derivation of the management products, from their purpose and/or key content.
- Indicate the relationships between processes, products, roles and the management dimensions of a project.
This is a closed book examination taken over webcam, so students will need to be fully conversant in the Foundation concepts before beginning.
Advantages of this course
After scoring at least 33 out of the available 60 questions (55%) candidates will get instant confirmation of their PRINCE2® Foundation qualification. Armed with the new certification, graduates will:
- Be able to better participate in PRINCE2® projects at their place of work.
- Operate more efficiently within the PRINCE2® framework to improve project outcomes and to share their knowledge and experience with other team members.
- Have laid the academic groundwork for working towards the advanced PRINCE2® Practitioner qualification.
It is mandatory for students to complete the foundation exam prior to taking the Practitioner exam.
A student must provide proof of Foundation Exam completion in order to sit the Practitioner exam.
The PRINCE2® Foundation examinations are available in the following languages:
- Brazilian Portuguese
Using a series of instructor led videos and self-study manuals (Manuals are sold separately at an additional cost.) the PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner Package course delivers elearning modules worth of training online via our learning platform. The platform provides students with 24x7 access to content so they can study whenever and wherever is most convenient for their needs.
Choosing to sit the PRINCE2® Foundation exam with us allows candidates to complete the test at a place and time that is convenient to them – particularly useful if a suitable physical test centre is out of the question. The PRINCE2® Foundation certificate is an important indicator of commitment to self-study and improving project performance. It is also a mandatory requirement for any student wishing to take their studies further with the PRINCE2® Practitioner qualification. PRINCE2® courses are run in association with SPOCE Project Management Ltd.
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
PRINCE2® is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
|2.4 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Min. Screen Resolution|
|1280 x 1024|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above