PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation & Practitioner Online
What is the PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation & Practitioner Online course?
PRINCE2 Agile® combines the defined framework of PRINCE2® with the responsiveness of agile into one qualification. PRINCE2 Agile® was developed for companies who use PRINCE2® but also can see the benefit of using agile methodologies within a project. The online version of this course will provide guidance on how to apply these PRINCE2® and Agile methodologies, with the goal of improving the way you manage projects as an organisation.
The PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation & Practitioner Online course will teach you the techniques and required knowledge, to pass the official exams and be able to implement these Project Management methodologies in any project throughout your career.
Is the PRINCE2 Agile® course right for me?
This course has been developed for professionals who are required to work within a project environment, those with governance responsibilities, and those in project or programme support roles.
Anyone can enrol onto the PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation course but in order to enrol onto the PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner certificate, you would need to hold one of the following:
- PRINCE2® Foundation (or higher)
- PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation
- Project Management Qualification® (PMQ)*
- Certified Associate in Project Management® (CAPM)*
- IPMA Levels A, B, C and D® (Certified Projects Director)
View our other course options:
What jobs could I get with the PRINCE2 Agile qualification?
When you finish your PRINCE2 Agile training and exams you will be able to progress into a range of Project Management job roles, including:
- Project Administrator – £28,000
- Junior Project Manager – £29,000
- Project Co-ordinator - £30,000
- Project Planner – £43,000
- Project Manager – £45,000
Source - Glassdoor
PRINCE2 Agile® Exam Information
PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation Exam
- Objective testing
- One-hour multiple-choice paper
- 50 questions with a pass mark of 55%
- Closed book exam
PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner Exam
- Objective testing
- 50 questions each worth one mark
- 30 marks or more required to pass out of 50 questions: 60% pass mark
- Two-and-a-half hours’ (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- Open book exam (official PRINCE2 Agile guide only)
The PRINCE2 Agile® courses on this page are offered by Simetral Ltd ATO of AXELOS Limited. PRINCE2 Agile® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Why choose to study with us?
As a training provider, we have over 16 years of experience in the education and training sector. Since our inception, we have developed our skillset to be able to provide outstanding training materials, which help our delegates prepare for new careers or progress in their current employment.
- We have trained over 555,000 delegates
- Study at your own pace, where and when it suits you
- We offer Interest-Free Payment Plans
PRINCE2 Agile course modules
- PRINCE2 Agile® Introduction
- An Overview of Agile
- Blending PRINCE2® and Agile
- The PRINCE2® Journey When Using Agile
- An Overview of PRINCE2®
- What to Fix and What to Flex?
- Agile and the PRINCE2® Principles
- Agile and the PRINCE2® Themes
- Business Case Theme
- Organisation Theme
- Quality Theme
- Risk Theme
- Change Theme
- Progress Theme
- Agile and the PRINCE2® Processes
- Starting Up and Initiating a Project
- Directing a Project
- Controlling a Stage
- Managing Product Delivery
- Managing a Stage Boundary
- Closing a Project
- Summary of Tailoring Guidance for the PRINCE2® Products
- The Agilometer
- Rich Communication
- Frequent Releases
- Creating Contracts when Using Agile
|Online Course with Exam|