Agile Project Management Foundation Exam
Prove basic competence in Agile project management techniques by sitting and passing the Foundation level exam. Intended specifically for new project managers and members of Agile project teams, the Foundation test helps students demonstrate a good working knowledge of Agile principles.
The Foundation exam is best suited to:
- New project managers who work in organisations that use Agile and who need to improve their own knowledge.
- Agile project team members who want to better understand their role.
- Project managers who need to cross-train from another management methodology.
- Consultants who need documented proof of their Agile experience.
- Individuals who are cross-training for a role in project management and need a qualification to open new employment options.
The exam is specifically intended to assess an individual’s ability to act as an informed member of a project management team in an Agile managed environment. The Foundation level qualification is also a mandatory first step for project managers who want to earn the highly-prized AgilePM® Registered Practitioner status.
Key Learning Points
The Agile Foundation exam consists of 60 multiple choice questions, which must be answered within one hour. Candidates must get at least 30 questions correct for a score of 50% or higher, if they are to pass the exam and earn their Foundation qualification.
Although delivered online, the exam is overseen by a remote invigilator or proctor who ensures that exam conditions are maintained. Students will have their knowledge of Agile project management techniques tested to ensure that they understand the foundational principles of the Agile framework and how they are applied to real-world projects.
As closed book exam students will need to be fully briefed in Agile Foundation level concepts.
The Agile Foundation examinations are available in the following languages:
Advantages of this course
After scoring at least 30 marks, candidates will get instant confirmation of their Agile Foundation qualification. Armed with the Agile Foundation certificate, project team members will:
- Be better able to participate as a member of a project team that operates according to Agile principles.
- Be better able to apply the Agile project management framework to company projects, raising standards and success rates accordingly.
- Be able to provide basic Agile methodology guidance to colleagues or third parties.
- Have the skills and experience required to work as part of an Agile project team, or secure a job elsewhere in the sector.
The Agile Foundation level qualification is a mandatory requirement for professionals who eventually want to achieve the Agile Practitioner certification. It is also a worthwhile investment for any professional who works on a project team that operates according to the Agile framework.
AgilePM® is a registered trade mark of Dynamic Systems Development Method Ltd.All rights reserved.
AgilePM and the 'APMG-International Agile Project Management and Swirl Device logo' are trademarks of The APM Group Limited.
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 10 or above
Safari 6 or above